It is important to know how to change your printer ink properly and the process is not difficult at all. It might take you a little practice for your first time, but you will easily get the hang of it.
So, what are the 7 simple steps on replacing your empty ink cartridges in your canon printer? It is this...
1. Buy your Canon Printer Ink Cartridges that match to your Canon model and series number. It is important that you buy it right; otherwise, you will be wasting your money on something that is useless. However, Canon inks are versatile, and your selection will be as simple as choosing between black, color or a mix pack with black and color
2. After you have your new cartridge on hand, you could turn on your printer and open the lid
3. Wait a moment and the cartridge will move to the center for your further handling
4. Now, you could remove the cartridges by placing your finger behind the used cartridges and pull it out towards you until it pops out. It is always recommend to recycle the used ones to your near office supplies store
5. You might now open your new cartridge and carefully pull out the plastic tab. Do not touch the strip under the tap because you will damage it if you do so.
6. Put the new one into the cartridge carrier and make sure it is facing the right position
7. You could now close the lid and print a test page to ensure proper installation
It is always recommended to use Canon printer ink cartridge for quality purposes and also have a backup cartridge on hand in order to avoid a last-minute trip to the store.